Welcome to the GAAC Artists Invitational and Virtual Auction registration page for invited artists. Please register here by Friday, June 26 by adding the registration fee to your cart below. You will receive an email confirmation immediately after checkout. Thank you for participating!
- Each artist may submit up to two paintings created on Saturday, August 1 and Sunday, August 2.
- Two dimensional works may be created en Plein Air or in studio.
- All artwork will be entered into a virtual auction held on Saturday, August 8.
- Artists will set the minimum bid price (including shipping or delivery), GAAC will set a “buy it now” price.
- This is a fundraiser for the GAAC and all auction proceeds will be split 60% to the artist and 40% to the GAAC.
- August 1 and August 2: Artists paint in place, en plein air or in the studio
- August 3: Artists upload photos of entries to GAAC by 10:00 p.m.
- August 6 and 7: Patrons preview online
- August 8: Early-bird bidding for GAAC Circle Members from 4:00-5:00 p.m.
- August 8: Public Auction from 5:00 to 9:00 p.m.
More detailed information about this event will be emailed by the end of June.