Located in the village of Glen Arbor, the Glen Arbor Arts Center provides a unique space to host a performance, lecture, or meeting presentation in a Classroom or the whole Arts Center space. The Glen Arbor Arts Center’s unique atmosphere, beautiful exhibition gallery, and classroom can provide the environment to make your event a memorable experience for your guests.
- Members and community organizations may use the Glen Arbor Arts Center (GAAC) facilities to host meetings or events related to the GAAC mission: GAAC is a nonprofit organization dedicated to enriching community life through the arts.
- The GAAC Facilities are available to those who have been GAAC Contributing Members ($150 Supporter Level and up) for at least two (2) years and are current with their membership dues.
- Local community organizations may use the GAAC facilities to hold a meeting, event, or fundraiser for its members or guests.
- A GAAC Contributing Member must sponsor all organizations, and the member must attend the event. The fundraiser/event may be open to the public. The organization may use paid advertising, posters, flyers, social media, and USPS mailings to promote the event.
- The organization shall be non-political, and no political activities will occur during the event.
- The Glen Arbor Arts Center does not rent its facility for weddings or wedding-related events.
If the event is outside the Arts Center’s open hours, a staffing charge of $25 per hour is required to cover a staff person to oversee the event.
To book your next event or if you have any questions, call our office at 231-334-6112.