What is L.A.M.P.?
Hands-on learning in the arts for ages 16-22 years. Spend two weeks working directly with artists, gallery owners, arts educators, and more! Earn a $500 stipend and gain valuable, real-world experience for careers in the arts.
- LAMP offers high-quality teaching within a supportive environment.
- Access to professional art studio facilities and programs.
- One-on-one mentoring in each area (arts administration and leadership, exhibitions, art gallery management, and arts education/curriculum development)
- Paid, hands-on experience working in arts education and outreach environments.
- Mentoring and guidance for those considering careers in the arts beyond being a studio artist.
- Field Trips to area arts and cultural organizations.
The program runs in two-week slots from June 19 – August 17. In-person Mon, Tue, Thu from 9 am-1 pm @ Glen Arbor Arts Center. The program is individualized based on the student’s interests. Participants earn a $500 stipend.
Application deadline April 30, 2023Apply Here
For more information, contact Melissa Johnson, Education Manager here or call (231) 590-3631.