EXHIBITION DATES: November 13 – December 17, 2020
ON-LINE REGISTRATION DEADLINE: October 8, 2020
The GAAC’s Small Works Holiday Exhibition is a showcase of 2D + 3D work that offers small, original art at affordable prices, $150 or less. The 2020 Small Works Holiday Exhibition will be installed in the GAAC gallery, and there will also be an on-line version. Visitors to the web page will be able to purchase work from the GAAC website, or at the GAAC.
- Register on-line.
- You may submit up to 5 pieces of 2D or 3D work. Size: The maximum measurement for all work is 12” wide by 12” long. Work may be smaller. If framed, this maximum measurement includes the frame.
- We will accept up to 125 individual pieces of art. On-line registration will remain open until Thursday, October 8 at midnight; or when we have reached the 125 piece maximum.
- The registration fee is $25 GAAC members, $35 nonmembers. Artwork must be for sale. Artists set the price. Maximum price: $150. The GAAC will retain 40% of sales; artist will receive 60%.
- Acceptable Media: painting, drawing, photography, printmaking, collage, fiber, mixed media, ceramic, wood, metal, stone.
- Display: Work intended to be displayed on the wall must be gallery-ready to hang. Please use gallery wire. Entries with saw tooth hanging hardware will not be accepted. Your work may be framed or unframed; but unframed work must appear finished [e.g. no messy, exposed edges].
- 3-D work intended to be displayed on a flat surface must be freestanding.
- Please place an identifying tag on your entry with your name, telephone number, and the work’s title and retail price.
- Artwork drop-off dates: Friday, November 6, 9 am – 2 pm; Saturday, November 7, 9 am – 2 pm. PLEASE BRING AN INVENTORY OF THE WORK YOU WILL DROPPING OFF.
- Artwork pick-up dates: Friday, December 18, 9 am – 2 pm; Saturday, December 19, 9 am – 2 pm.
You will be asked to provide a photographic image of each work you will exhibit in the Small Works show. These images will be attached to your on-line registration form. They are required. Please provide well-composed, focused images of your work. The 2020 Small Works exhibition will be installed both in the GAAC gallery and as part of an on-line gallery on the GAAC website.
Exhibition: November 13 – December 17, 2020
Prospectus on-line: Until Thursday, October 8 at midnight.
Drop-off: Friday, November 6, 9 am – 2 pm; Saturday, November 7, 9 am – 2 pm
Pick-up: Friday, December 18, 9 am – 2 pm; Saturday, December 19, 9 am – 2pm