- This event has passed.
Limited Contact Open Pottery Studio (Together While Apart)
Dates: July 22 – October 29.
Work on your clay skills and learn some new techniques while working at home with support from Glen Arbor Arts Center resident potter John Huston.
Clay will be provided for open studio participants, tools will be available to borrow, and glazing and firing will be scheduled at specific times.
Limited contact procedures
- Pick up clay and tools.
- Return work for bisque firing.
- Schedule time for glazing.
- Return to pick up finished work.
- Online show of work made during open studio.
* Masks required while at Thoreson *
John will be at Thoreson on Wednesdays 1-5pm and Thursdays 4-8pm.
For more details please contact John at email@example.com