Family Art Fun in the Grove 1
Date: Saturday, June 3
Time: 10 am – 12 pm
Registration: online or walk-in (if space allows)
Family Art Fun in the Grove demonstrates to you and your child(ren) how creativity can spark conversation and engage all ages. Family Art Fun in the Grove is an opportunity for parents, grandparents, or adults to connect and create memories with a child!
This class is for families of all ages and creative levels. Each family receives a kit of supplies and guidance from an instructor to create masterpieces in a different art style each session. The time commitment for the activity is about one hour. Families may sign up online, but drop-ins are welcome if space allows. Each family must be accompanied by an adult who is over 18.
Receive a discount on 4 or more participants when registering. The discount will automatically appear in your cart.
Autumn Kirby loves working with students of all ages and abilities. She graduated from Minneapolis College of Art and Design in 2003 with a Master of Fine Arts with an emphasis in Multimedia Painting. She also received her Bachelor of Fine Art with a painting emphasis from Western Michigan University in 1999. She is presently enjoying acrylic painting, charcoal drawing, and playing violin. Autumn lives in Interlochen with her husband, four boys, and two mastiffs.
Please read the GAAC cancellation and refund policy here: http://www.glenarborart.org/terms-and-conditions/
COVID-RELATED UPDATES TO 2023 PROGRAMS AS OF 12/20/2022
To ensure the safety of our students and Staff, we have implemented new procedures for our 2022 programs to mitigate the spread of COVID and still allow participants to have a wonderful time creating art.
- Class sizes will be limited to 12 persons for indoor programs and 16 outdoor programs
- All students who have symptoms of respiratory or gastrointestinal infections, such as cough, fever, sore throat, vomiting, or diarrhea, should stay home and not attend class.
- Students and Staff will wash and sanitize hands frequently throughout the day.
- Staff will sanitize common areas and touch surfaces regularly.
- We have optimized our indoor ventilation system to reduce the risk of germs and contaminants spreading through the air.
- If Leelanau County COVID-related cases are designated high risk, students and visitors must wear a face mask to prevent transmission.
To keep pace with the evolving conditions related to the pandemic, Staff will inform the GAAC’s new policies or procedures before the start of the course.