2023 Art Rangers Camp Session 6
Dates: 3-day sessions: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday; August 14, 15 and 17
Time: 9:30 am – 12 pm
Registration Deadline: August 11
The Art Rangers camp is the perfect choice for the young artist who wants to explore a variety of media in a supportive, engaging environment. Art Rangers can paint, draw, sculpt and print each week with new and exciting projects. Campers will leave with an overflowing portfolio that will inspire continued curiosity. Join us for one session or all of summer!
Register early to get the early bird discount March 1 through May 1!
After studying textiles at the Rhode Island School of Design, Alyssa Brieanne started an embroidery and textile studio. All designs begin with a hand-drawn image or painting that is then translated into embroidery. Each piece is a unique color and material investigation, incorporating textures and embellishments. Her work is whimsical, colorful, and playful. She is inspired by folk art and vintage textiles.
Please read the GAAC cancellation and refund policy here: http://www.glenarborart.org/terms-and-conditions/
COVID-RELATED UPDATES TO 2023 PROGRAMS AS OF 12/20/2022
To ensure the safety of our students and Staff, we have implemented new procedures for our 2022 programs to mitigate the spread of COVID and still allow participants to have a wonderful time creating art.
- Class sizes will be limited to 12 persons for indoor programs and 16 outdoor programs
- All students who have symptoms of respiratory or gastrointestinal infections, such as cough, fever, sore throat, vomiting, or diarrhea, should stay home and not attend class.
- Students and Staff will wash and sanitize hands frequently throughout the day.
- Staff will sanitize common areas and touch surfaces regularly.
- We have optimized our indoor ventilation system to reduce the risk of germs and contaminants spreading through the air.
- If Leelanau County COVID-related cases are designated high risk, students and visitors must wear a face mask to prevent transmission.
To keep pace with the evolving conditions related to the pandemic, Staff will inform the GAAC’s new policies or procedures before the start of the course.