The GAAC’s NEW Small Works Holiday Exhibition is a showcase of 2D work that offers small, original art at affordable prices, $150 or less. To participate:
- Register by submitting the registration form below and paying the registration fee. The registration from will open on July 2.
- This show is open to anyone.
- You may submit up to 5 pieces of 2D work. Size: The maximum measurement for all work is 12” wide by 12” long. Work may be smaller. If framed, this maximum measurement includes the frame.
- We will accept up to 125 individual pieces of art. On-line registration will remain open until Wednesday, October 23 at 2 pm; or when we have reached the 125 piece maximum.
- Acceptable Media: painting, drawing, photography, printmaking, collage, fiber, mixed media, ceramic, wood, metal, stone.
- Display: Work intended to be displayed on the wall must be gallery-ready to hang. Please use gallery wire. Entries with saw tooth hanging hardware will not be accepted. Your work may be framed or unframed; but unframed work must appear finished [e.g. no messy, exposed edges].
- 3-D work intended to be displayed on a flat surface must be freestanding.
- Please place an identifying tag on your entry with your name, telephone number, and the work’s title and retail price.
- Artwork drop-off dates: Friday, November 8, 9 am – 2 pm; Saturday, November 9, 9 am – 2 pm.
- Artwork pick-up dates: Thursday, December 19, 9 am – 4 pm; Friday, December 20, 9 am – 2 pm
The registration fee is $25 GAAC members, $35 nonmembers. Artwork must be for sale. Artists set the price. Maximum price: $150. The GAAC will retain 40% of sales; artist will receive 60%.
The Gallery Committee will hang the show.
There will be an opening reception on Friday, November 15, 6 – 8 pm. Artists are encouraged to attend.
Sorry, the deadline has passed for this application.