Show Dates: August 17 – 31, 2018
Application Deadline: Friday, July 20
An annual tradition returns! The GAAC Members Show is a showcase of members’ talent. The exhibition is open to current GAAC members. To participate in this special member-only event:
- On-line registration opens Wednesday, June 20, 9:30 am. Registration is taken on a first-come/first-served basis. You many only register ON-LINE via the GAAC website. The online application is available here.
- You may submit one piece of art, 2-D or 3-D.
- If you will be submitting a 3-D work, please email Sarah Bearup-Neal here.
- 2-D work [e.g. painting, drawing, photography, printmaking, collage, fiber, mixed media]. Works should not exceed 30″ x 40″. Work must be gallery-ready to hang. Please use gallery wire. Please do NOT use sawtooth hanging hardware.
- Please place an identifying tag on your entry with your name, telephone number, and the work’s title.
- 3-D work must be freestanding.
- Drop-off date: Monday, August 13 from 9 am – 4 pm.
- All artwork is to be picked up Saturday, September 1 from 9 am to 3 pm.
Due to gallery space limitations, the number of participants is limited to 50 2-D pieces.
The registration fee is $20. Artwork may be for sale. Artists set the price. The GAAA will retain 40% of sales; artist will receive 60%.
The Gallery Committee will hang the show.
There will be an opening reception on Friday, August 17, 6-8 pm. Artists are encouraged to attend. Exhibit viewing will be open weekdays 9 am – 4 pm, and noon – 4 pm on Sundays through Friday, August 31.